In order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all of our guests, including children of all ages, and in keeping with our business casual dress code, please see the items that are prohibited as part of our dress code:
- Sweat suits or workout attire which includes: running/ gym shorts, sports bras, heavy weighted, hooded sweatshirts, or yoga/workout pants
- Exception: Dri fit, “Polo style” shirts with a collar are allowed.
- Exception: Non-athletic material shorts are allowed for men and women and must come down to mid-thigh or have at least a 5-inch leg.
- Exception: Sweatshirts without a hood and that only contain one small logo are allowed
- Sweatshirts or t-shirts with large images, screen printing or large logos, large writing or characters
- Men’s tank tops or sleeveless shirts
- Exposed undergarments
- Bustier tops, corset tops, bandeaux tops, or tube tops unless each is worn under a waist-length jacket
- Any clothing that is excessively revealing and shows a overly bare midriff or excessive cleavage
- Any clothing with language or graphics that are vulgar or sexually explicit
- Excessively frayed or torn clothing
- Clothing emitting offensive odors such as excessive perfume, cologne, tobacco, and or marijuana odors
- All hats for gentlemen guests
- Ball cap style hats for women
- Bandanas worn as headwear
- No flip flops or athletic slide sandals
Please note, Management reserves the right to change
and / or update the Dress Code at any time.